Hubert Yang/FLKS/BDX is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  06/13/2003 and will not return until
06/23/2003.

This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s).  It may
contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to
the attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections.
If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, use, copy
or distribute this message.  If you receive this in error, please
notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you.