Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #196

> Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 12:25:41 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
> Subject: This might be George Booth
>
> I did some research and came up with this re Who is GB:
> Cannot attest to authenticity or accuracy,

Arrgh and shiver me timbers, Matey. Ye found me out.. You'll be walking the
plank for sure at the conference. Beware the sqawk of the parrot!

Long John Booth in Ft. Collins, CO (gbooth at frii dot com)
  The website for Aquatic Pirates by Aquatic Pirates
      http://aquaticconcepts.thekrib.com (mirror)
      http://www.frii.com/~gbooth/AquaticConcepts/