Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #195

Dave Millman wrote:

......Tonight I am picking up some live Daphnia from Jim Atchinson of The Bug Farm at the PCCA meeting. I plan to cultivate these in breeder nets in the tank to eat the pea soup. I will also continue weekly large water changes, perhaps more often if time allows.

Make sure that the mesh size of the breeder nets is small enough so that the Daphnia, including the baby Daphnia, can't get through. --
Paul Krombholz in steamy central Mississippi, where it has rained every afternoon for the last four days.