Re: Java moss pruning

I prune mine without any problems, actually lately I've just been ripping it
out by just pulling on it and there is always some left attached to the wood
that grows back. I also found that if I let mine grow too bushy it will
shade the bottom layers which end up melting and creating a mess. I'd say go
for it.

Giancarlo Podio