Mail Order Plants

All of the LFSs around here are really not into freshwater plants. The selection is poor, and the plants that they do have are covered with algae, rotting, browning, yellowing, etc...you get the picture. I would like to do some mail order plants, but I would like your input regarding who to order from. No negative comments please...just the positives about the various suppliers. I am interested in getting the best quality plants for the most reasonable prices. The stores around here are extremely expensive with regards to plants -- they charge 2-3x what I have seen listed on the internet for the same plants. I am not interested in "bunch" type stem plants...strictly rooted, slower growing specimens. Thanks for all your help.

Kirk