RE: Acrylic or Polycarbonate substitutes for Glass Tops

I think most of the discussion on this has centered around solid plastic
panels. I should have mentioned that the polycarbonate sheet that I use
(and is used in greenhouses) is a double sided panel with internal ribs
separating the sides of the panel. The ribs are spaced about 9mm apart and
run the length of the panel. The actual thickness of the plastic used in
this construction is very thin. The strength comes from the channeled
construction. So far it has not warped nearly as bad as solid acrylic. If I
could figure out how to get a photo posted then I could show you a sample.

--- Eric