above ground pond plants & fertilizer

Hello,
  I want to thank you all for answering my questions about the above ground pond that I'm putting in my back yard.Great advice!!
  I now have the pond set up and filled with water and the following plants in the pond which are planted in clay pots, Bletilla stricta Lilly, Miniature cattail [Typha Minima] Helnola Pygmy Yellow, Water Sprite,and Anacharis should I be using fertilizer like in my planted inside tank or are outside plants different?if so what kind and how much should I be using, as soon as the water gets warmer I'll be adding 8 swordtails and some molly's and a few corys catfish.
      Thanks for the help            Jim

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---