Re: NO3 and PO4 in Takashi Amano Aquaria

John T. Fitch said, in part, regarding the information from
Amano regarding PO4 and NO3 levels in his tanks:

>  . . . I feel much reassured by this explanation and
would also
> like to thank
> Tomoko Schum for the effort it must have taken to obtain
> the information
> and then to translate this lengthy explanation so clearly
> for us.

And Tomoko has been doing an equally fine job in the series
of TAG Amano articles she has been translating.  Thanks,
Tomoko.

So is it a very different method that Amano uses than Tom?
I mean especially PO4 causing algae -- is that just a
different view, or what?

Scott H.