Moon Lights

Hi everyone,
Has anyone tried these new simulated moonlight products in planted tank yet?

They are currently marketed more towards reefers right now. The first couple
I saw were very pricey, but the next generation products are much more
reasonable. CustomSeaLife has a new one out that is about $25 MO.

Might make for interesting night time viewing. I am currently setting up my
lighting system for my new 240 gallon tank and thought I might incorporate two
or three.

Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html