CO2 in '62

Hello list!

I'm a long-time lurker, but I'm delurking now because I thought some of you might be interested in an article I found in a copy of Tropical Fish Hobbyist magazine from 1962. it describes a DIY yeast-based CO2 system for plant tanks which sounds a lot like the ones we're still discussing more than forty years later. You can see some scans from the magazine and the text of the article on my website at:

www.cryptocoryne.com

(yes, I registered the genus name, now if I could just grow the darn things...) Click the "CO2 in '62" link on the home page to see the full story. While you're there you might also like to check out my Aquarium Plant and Cherry Barb Channel and my ever-helpful tips on growing aquatic plants...

Bill Harrison