Chelated Iron Product

Two local landscaping stores carry a chelated iron liquid (which also has chelated magnesium, some copper, and some zinc) which one mixes a small amount from its concentrate in the bottle with one gallon of water. You then spray it on the leaves of terrestrial plants which are showing signs of yellowing. The exact percentages of each I cannot remember, nor can I remember the brand name, but the percentages seem reminiscent of those found in Flourish and its competitors. I was wondering if something like this could be used for aquatics without any trouble, or if I should just leave it alone.

Thanks