Re: Newbie Pics!

Anyway, it's time to show my progress! Don't laugh. I am only 3 weeks into
this hobby, from the time I decided I wanted to go planted until tonight.

Without further ado, here tis:

<http://www.severed.us/plant_tank.html>http://www.severed.us/plant_tank.html

Chris

Looks good! A suggestion though: replace the bungies you're using to keep things cat resistant with the neoprene kind. I've had sooo many of the same kind of bungy core that you're using come flying out of the hook when the retention ring gives out that I no longer use that kind. They don't seem to give any warning. The neoprene ones seem to stay assembled a little bit better IMHO.

BTW, the light fixtures you're using look really good. Are you using a cover glass or are you running an open-top setup?

-Bill

Waveform Technology
UNIX Systems Administrator