Pictures of List Members' Tanks

>Mr. Barr, * * * Is there a site where we may see your handy work? If not, I would like to
>dedicate some web space to just this list.

A site for photos from list members would be great. However, there already are a lot of photos out there. One that's nice to go through is

http://www.aquabotanic.com/gallery.htm

which includes photos from quite a few list members, including 3 of Tom Barr's. The photos from all 3 years of the AGA contest are also wonderful to browse through, include a lot of list members, and have the added bonus of judge comments, planting layouts, etc. http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/

Ellen O'Connell
Parker, CO
mailto:oconnel4 at ix_netcom.com
http://corottrescue.virtualave.net/