CO2 DIY idea

Somebody ought to try it. I haven't bothered
because it is easier for me to breathe into a
plastic bag and then pump the > contents (about
4% CO2) into my tanks.
--
Paul Krombholz in sunny central Mississippi

I must admit I cannot see that working, unless you have a lot of time to spend, but if you want a far more effective CO2 producer, simply burn a candle or similar in a sealed enviroment (a jar), which should provide much better conversion of the oxygen.

--
Andrew McLeod
thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk