How much Flourite to buy for 72G BF

Anthony was looking for suggestions on how many fluorite bags are needed to fill a 72-gallon bow front:

Anthony, I have a 27-gallon flat back (hex front), and it took me a little more than 3 bags before it was all said and done.  Now I do have a 3? ? 4? bed, but it is my assumption (from others) that deeper beds are preferred (in general).  After your initial bed is laid you will need some extra for planting, and it is always good to have extra on hand for future needs.  Even at 2?, I think your initial calculations will be way short.

I hope this helps.

Mike Gothreaux