Re: Foreground plants -- Marsilea

>Interesting article link Chuck - could run it thru a
>webpage translator. I was never clear on the most accurate
>names for Marsilea species kept in aquaria; Karen Randall
>saw the Marsilea I keep in a local hobbyist's setup, and
>called it "drummondii" at the time.

http://www.hjortgatanszoo.se/main/default/default.cfm?navID=278

Yes, it looks a lot like the plant we sell as Marsilea quadrifolia:
http://www.floridadriftwood.com/aquariumplants_marsilea_quadrifolia.html
Displays all the growing traits as has been described over the last few
postings.  If you give this plant the same light as glosso, it is will grow
in simmilar form and shape...slower grower but much easier to care.
Tolerates lower light conditions.