Re: water current

Arthur asked:

Anyone running powerheads in their tanks just for
added circulation? I am thinking of buying a zoo med rotating power head.

I bought the new aquaball powerhead that eheim came out with. I'm using it
in my 125 for some extra circulation. This thing is great! It's 100% silent,
this was one of my main concerns. You'll swear that it's not running.It's
also great to be able to adjust the output to whatever direction you want.
I'm thinking about getting another one for the same tank. The only drawback
is that it might be a little bit bulky for smaller tanks.

Jeff Vamos
jbvamos at patmedia_net