Amano Shrimp

 I purchased some baby Amano Shrimp about 9 months ago, never saw them
again.
A week ago my filter stop, and inside it was what looks to be five small
shrimp.
So I tossed them into the tank. Yesterday I noticed one looking like it
was
molting or getting attacked by something. I pulled it out of the tank
with some
debris and found some small animals ranging from worms to shrimp.
The shrimp range in size, less than 1/16 of inch to almost 1/4 of inch.
I assume these shrimp are not Amano Shrimp because I have not seen adult
ones.
Should I be concerned with the small life forms.

Steve