Re: "variegated" macrandra revisited

At 07:39 PM 4/29/2003, Lazarus Miskowski wrote:

A while back I mentioned that I had received macrandra
from Dave Millman that had a green/red variegated
appearance.

I'd like to report that since it has been in my
relatively high-light tank, it has taken a pink/red
coloration, devoid of green, and looks the same as the
"regular" macrandra I have had in the past.  I suspect
that the difference in appearance was entirely a
matter of environment.

I'm certainly not the expert. But here's another photo of this variety, courtesy of Bruce Geist:

http://www.wideopenwest.com/~brucegeist/MidTank2003May04Resized.JPG

It's the red plant front and center. Does it look like the "regular" variety?