Re: neglective and non carbon enriched tanks

In a message dated 5/10/03 4:40:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

> Heck, I'm commending and supporting them, even the "neglective" ones:)

Tom!  You've described me to a T!  I'm not a CEO; I'm a mother (but my
youngest child in rapidly approaching 40).  Neither of those is my excuse . .
. but I would much prefer "messing with my fish than my plants".

OK, that said, what are the plants you'd recommend for low light (15 watts
for 10G and 30 watts for 30T) tanks;  some with 100% Fluorite (at one point I
thought I'd get serious about the plants LOL), some with 50/50
Fluorite/gravel, some with 100% gravel substrate.  I have been known to use
Jobe's spikes for ferns for my swords though :)

I have some hygro and some giant hygro that is actually aggressive, some Java
moss, some Java fern (for the Silver Dollar tank), a gorgeous anubias, some
riccia, frogbit (to feed the Silver Dollars) and several unidentified species
(I think some may be vals).

And, by the way -- even though I don't know much about plants, I did see the
little happy face in your original post. <G>

Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---