Great IV pump on EBAY

Anyone who ever wanted to experiment with automated fert dosing during extended vacations should check this auction on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2529721154&category=31464

From the description:
This auction is for a Imed Gemini PC-2 infusion pump . This unit powers up and appears to be in good working condition. These units are also very good for veterinary use. May be set @ .1 ml. infusion increments. Units are also commonly used for dosing chemicals into saltwater and tropical fish tanks.Unit can deliver 2 solutions at various rates. If not satisfied with your purchase we have a 15 day replacement guarantee.

Here's a specs page:
http://www.ardusmedical.com/products/gemini_pc2.htm

If anyone on the list buys it, we're gonna' want a report back!