Re: Non Carbon enriched planted aquaria

GramFran413 at aol_com wrote:

Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 17:44:02 EDT
From: GramFran413 at aol_com
Subject: Re: Non Carbon enriched planted aquaria

Forgive me, but who is DW and what is the title of her book?

In a message dated 5/8/03 2:03:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com writes:

We are fortunate to have DW's book.

I'm not shy: Diana Walstad's book, Ecology of the Planted Aquarium can be purchased via the Aquatic Gardeners Association at http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/bookstore.html. Everyone who has a planted tank should read this book, even if they are not going to subscribe to her methods, because this book is way more than a method.

Diana Walstad is also the AGA's Bookstore Mistress and can usually be persuaded to sign the copy that she mails to you.

Cheryl Rogers
Membership Chair/TAG Layout
Aquatic Gardeners Association