Re: Marine planted tanks

Thank you for all the info! I guess until today I too never associated
planted tanks with salt water. Well I guess it's time for me to start doing
some homework and find some sources for all these goodies. If by any chance
you know of a link or similar reference where I can find out what the
flowering SW plants are that would be awesome!

Oh yeah, about the FW Field Trip, I'm waiting for you to announce the
Philadelphia SW (sewage water) field trip :-)
I'm going to make it to one of these meetings one day, I keep trying but I
can't seem to pull it off. I have to start planning a year ahead!

Thanks for your help!

Giancarlo Podio