Updated i-aquaria pages

Hello everyone - I'm more of a lurker and less of a participator but that's
besides the point.... I love this list!

I've recently updated my aquaria website, not a big update but I have added
some of my Eclipse 3 pics.... speaking of which I'd really like to hear from
others who keep these small Eclipse tanks.

I haven't had any problems growing plants in this tank albeit a slow process
  I do add DIY CO2 and Flourish Tabs with a drop or two of KNO3 every couple
of weeks.  This tank has been running since the day after Christmas last
year.

Here is the url: http://www.i-aquaria.com  questions/comments?

Thanks and Regards,

Ed