Re: LFS vs APD wisdom

I was wondering if by using an airpump if you are putting CO2 into the water as well as O2, since atmospheric air has a higher level of CO2 than an aquarium with no CO2 injection?

Thanks for everyone's input on this matter. Didn't mean to cause a firestorm in APD, but, hey, I guess that's what it's for - discussion. I was just under the impression that everyone here was using CO2 injection, high light, and substrate/water column fertilization. Silly me.

Kirk