Growing H. micranthemoides

I am trying to grow a large patch of H. micranthemoides in my 75G tank.  I have 390 watts of light on it, but my new Ozelot sword has taken off like a rocket so now the babytears are partially shaded by the sword's huge leaves.  It isn't dying off, but it sure isn't growing, either.  Is this plant just a slow grower, or am I going to have to move it to a "sunnier" location to get some growth?  I don't believe it's a nutrient problem as everything else in the tank is growing quickly, too.  Also, do these plants eventually grow good root systems?  Every time my cories go through it, I end up having to replant half of it.  Maybe this is related to the slow growth?

MSN 8 helps
ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES.
 Get 2 months FREE*.

text/html (html body -- converted)