Re: Lighting question

Jerry I think you have plenty of light. I would check the CO2 level in the
tank (Biowheels can cause some loss of CO2), having a small fish load you
might also run low on nitrates, potassium, phosphates and all the other
goodies that plants like. Are you using any kind of fertilizer? Frequent
water changes also help replenish certain nutrients which the plants use.

Giancarlo Podio