Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #140

In a message dated 4/29/2003 10:45:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

> Anyhow, I'll be interested in hearing your observations, Jerry.  And if it
> doesn't work to your satisfaction, send it back before 180 days are up (you
>
> did know about the money back guarantee, right?).  Or keep it anyway -- it
> might be good for Granny's rheumatism. ;)
> - --
> Chuck Huffine
> Knoxville, Tennessee
> where a quake, 4.9 on the Richter scale, rattled the house around 5am this
> morning.  That's quite a bit o' shakin' in these parts

  Thanks Chuck,
 Your thoughts are good ones. My planted 55 gallon is in decent shape for the
novice that I am. I do keep about 30 tanks but, most of them are bare bottom
breeder style setups. I started breeding for a few years before I decided to
take on the challenge of the properly maintained planted tank. I never had to
check for N-P-K or Co2 levels or even KH. I have a multi function meter I use
for my breeding tanks and I make my own RO/DI water. It has become easy. The
planted tank take a little more care and thought but, I am enjoying starting
to understand it. I kind of get a kick out of people asking me if my plants
are real or fake. I guess that means I'm doing okay. Now it's a matter of my
landscaping skill. Placing the plants in the right places. If this thing
works or not it won't be a big loose. It was only 59.00 and yes you can
return it within 180 days if not satisfied. Thanks for the vote of
confidence. I will keep records of before and after and see how it goes. Take
care and good night
                                                                 JerryB

multipart/alternative
  text/html