Seachem Prime and Nitrate....

Ok, I live in an area where they add chloramines to the water. I have been using Seachem's Prime as my water conditioner but I have always wondered how much nitrate the Prime is removing from my tank? I dose nitrate and other nutrients three times a week in my high light tank and do weekly 50% water changes. I use Prime at the recommended dosage. So just how much nitrate is the Prime removing?

In Heaven We were formed...
In Hell We were trained..
On Earth We were released...
United States Marine Corps