Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #137

In a message dated 4/28/2003 6:52:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

> They treat many fish
> diseases and ailments and you are doing the hobby a great dis service by
> suggesting they have no rightfull place in the hobby.

  I must have missed something but, my poor Discus wouldn't have a chance
without a little Hexamit or fluke tabs from time to time. It's just the way
it is. No fault of the keeper/breeder. They are just a little delicate
sometimes.
  As for Robert and other in the know types. I couldn't live without them.
I'm not a regular poster but, I've learned a lot just watching you guys and
girls. Thanks
                                                                JerryB

multipart/alternative
  text/html