Cube Tank

Yesterday I was in a local PetsMart, and they had tanks I've never seen before on display. They had an Oceanic label instead of the usual PetsMart one, and were 30 gallon cubes. They were quite attractive - one was "maple" which was a very light wooden finish, but with black trim, including a black glass door on the front of the stand. The other was all black, again with the black glass door. Of course they had a strip light with the typical inadequate light in it and would need a cf retrofit, but they were really very pretty and the tank was about 2' square I think (no measurements I could find on the stickers).

Ellen O'Connell
Parker, CO
mailto:oconnel4 at ix_netcom.com
http://www.rottrescue.com/