Request for assistance (Wisconsin residents)

Greg,

 [[[[(others may write as well if you feel so inclined, I'm sure it would
not hurt).]]]

I am inclined. I've always been impressed with the fact that the CEO of an
aquatic company frequents this list and listens to the people who use his
products. Your example Greg, to other business men in this field is great.
With what we have seen in the past with regards to other companies, and how
they treat their customers, your involvement is very much appreciated. I
have seen you explain technical issues with your products, ask questions,
seeks comments, and are genuinely interested in FW aquariums. It's time for
those of us who appreciate your integrity to return the favor.

-Travis