Re: Non-Profit Sources

Hi Dennis,

I don't know of any formal institutions but I do know one person who sells
plants, driftwood and other related aquaria to fund a worthy cause:

http://www.uniquaria.com/moderators/wilma.html
http://www.jayscustomcomputers.com/wilma/

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, I've purchased plants from
Wilma in the past and was very pleased with them.

Giancarlo Podio