Re: Clippard Adapter 15006-3-NP-PKG

I contacted Clippard about the problem I was having and their support people
tested and found that their stock was out of tollerance. They are sending me
replacements without the nikel plating. Great support!!

Thank you to the people who replied and offered to send me one of their own
adapters, I really appreciated it even if I didn't end up having to take
advantage of your offer.

Giancarlo Podio