Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #131

In a message dated 4/22/2003 8:56:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

> Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:24:31 -0400
> From: "Giancarlo Podio" <gp at isaconsulting_com>
> Subject: Re: 8800K PC lights
>
> Tom, how much do the 8800K bulbs differ from a 10000K? I've been using
> 10000K mixed with 6500K to "cool" things down a little. Would there be any
> advantages/disadvantages for the plants between using one type of bulb only
> such as the 7200K or mixing warmer and cooler bulbs to get a similar color
> temp?

  I don't know but, I've seen a lot of people using different types of light
but, I was always under the impression that the best lights for plants are
between 5000K and 6700K. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm here to learn too.
                                                            JerryB

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---