Bulbs in Coralife CF fixtures

This is a two-part question.  First, I have recently upgraded to CF lighting.  I bought the new Coralife Aqualight strips, (1) 130 watt and (1) 260 watt for my 75G.  The strips have 50/50 bulbs in the 130W and actinic and 10,000K daylight bulbs in the other. .  Are the actinic lights good for the plants or should I replace them with daylight bulbs?  Second, does anyone know where to get replacement bulbs for these lights?  They come with 65W bulbs, but all I seem to be able to find for replacement are 55W lights.

Protect your PC -
Click here
 for McAfee.com VirusScan Online

text/html (html body -- converted)