Re: HOT Magnum parts

I need a few parts for my HOT Magnum filter. Marineland want almost for 4
or 5 parts as a new filter costs. Any ideas where I can get the parts for a
reasonable cost?

You might be able to find an old HOT on ebay for cheap that would contain useable parts for you. It's fairly typical for manufacturers to charge more for a complete kit of parts than an assembled unit would cost, and that's actually reasonably when you consider the logistics involved in supporting a parts operation.

-Bill

***************************** Waveform Technology UNIX Systems Administrator