Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 20:25:27 -0400
From: "Scott D. Goett" <sdgoett at att_net>
Subject: Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 20:25:27 -0400
From: "Scott D. Goett" <sdgoett at att_net>

Does any one know the best place to purchase potassium permanganate?  Don't
really want a 5lb bucket.  Just enough to use to treat plants for snails
before putting them in my tanks.  I am currently in NJ but an moving to
South Florida soon, so somewhere near one of those places would be best.

Scott

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---