Rotala rotundifolia "green" (emerse)

For any of you who are growing this presently, try
cultivating it emersed, the growth is beautiful:

http://www.e-aquaria.com/n_rotundifoliaemerse.html

(not really appropos, but I'll be heading to Thailand
this weekend; does anyone have a feel for the planted
aquarium scene there? How about lfs recommendations
within Bangkok (someone within another forum has
kindly pointed me towards the Chatuchak weekend market
- I'm curious if there were any others I should put on
my radar.)

Cheers and thanks in advance,

Erik Leung
e-aquaria.com