Re: Pond snail q's - pic of leaf

Chuck H wrote

I'm fond of this plant, too, Naomi. Though the holes do look like they could
be snail damage, I agree with Paul; Common pond snails (Physa spp.) don't
eat plants unless the plant, or a portion of it, is already in decay. Try
either boosting traces or adding some extra Fe and see how it reacts over
the next few weeks.
Now, I'm curious.  What was your old favorite and what happened to it?
--
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee

Micranthemum umbrosum, she was kind enough to give it go me. Just a guess
: )

Jeff Vamos
jbvamos at rcn_com