RE: Catching your own

Tom Barr wrote:
> I'll be moving in a year so I can simply release
> these natives right back to their home.

Tom, I wouldn't return them.  This discouraged by all
the native groups I've ever had contact with because
of fears of the returned fish carrying pathogens from
your aquarium into the native environment.  Probably
not likely given the immaculate state of your tanks,
but why take the chance.  None of the fish you
collected are rare (I'm guessing), so either find new
homes with hobbyists for them or dispose of them
humanely.

My 2 cents..
Neal