tom barr's reply re scott's tank

tom

you mentioned that you build your own canopies and stands.
I have a canopy on a 125 gal. tank that is a bit unusual. It has a removable
front panel and once removed the remaining canopy has a weight under 15 lb..
If this design interests you contact me off line and I will see if I can
produce, using my rather rusty drafting skills, a set of blueprints. If after
you have looked at them and agree they are workable and that the design is
valuable, I would have no problem sharing with the list.

rich green

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---