Re: Can of Worms

Tom,

        This chap is totally innocent of the posting. The virus KLEZ
spoofs the senders address from the senders address book. i.e the
virus picks an email ID from the infected machine's address book and
uses it as the sender's ID.

        The only conclusion I can draw is that the infected machine
has both the APD and "midgatutor.." email ID in his address book. Its
someone who knows this chap and is also probably subscribed to this
list! So every one on this list who knows the "midgatutor" chap should
scan for the KLEZ virus.

        Recently I had the suprise of seeing my email ID spoofed on
Life Foods: Volume 05 : Number 012.

Raj