Re: Can of Worms -- Whose worm is whose?

Do we know that this Michael person is the cause of the
problem and not some other person that's spoofing the
address?

I remember when some bogus stuff was coming to the list
purportedly from Karen Randall's address.  I would have
hated to dump  2000 emails on Karen -- although she might
get that many emails anyway.

Anyway, isn't doing harmful things with malicious intent
generally illegal or tortious, even if it's revenge or
defense?

Scott H.