SmartLite retrofit with 6700k bulb (Seattle)

I stopped by a new (to me) pet store in Kirkland yesterday and was
pleased to see that they stocked BriteLite/SmartLite gear. I inquired
about the SmartLite retrofit kit for Eclipse hoods, and specifically if
they could swap out the wacky reef bulb for one suitable for FW plants --
and they will do it! Nice, that will save me the hassle and expense of
buying one online and then replacing the bulb.

I won't purchase the kit until May, but I though the tip was worth passing
on. I believe it was $75.

Denny's Pet World
12534 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98034
Phone: (425) 821-3800

The place was also interesting in that the fish sales staff asked me right
away what size tank I had and what kind of fish were in it when I bought
some livestock. That was a nice change.

Cheers,
Matt