Re: Seachem Iron Test Kit

Thanks again Greg, I did try it again over the weekend and low-range did not
give me the same value of the normal range as you mentioned and explained
why below. I still have a little difficulty with the normal range trying to
pinpoint the exact color but that is probably my eyes (they've been through
a lot). I've been using a mix of Flourish and TMG as fertilizer and have a
flourite substrate, not sure which type of iron each one uses though. Does
flourite contribute to the iron contents in the water column?

Thank you for all your help

Giancarlo Podio