Re: amazon sword plantlets

piaba wrote: "my Echinodorus decided to bloom. it put out two
flowering stems and now there are at least 10
plantlets growing along the stems. my question is,
can these be cut off and planted? there are no roots
growing, they are simply growing where the flowers were."

Bend the flower stalk (don't break it) down so the plantlets are under
water. Hold it there with a stone or some kind of weight. The plantlets
will form roots and can be removed when they appear large enough to be
planted on their own.

--- Eric