RE: CO2 end of tank dump...etc

Bob,

I am not familiar with your brand of regulator, but I use the same type
(single stage, dual gauge), and I can tell you that at 20 psi outlet pressure
I would blow the line off my needle valve and waste a lot of gas. Mine are
set at 5 psi and I get geat, consistent flow.

The way I insure against a catastrophic rise in outlet pressure, even though
I havent had one, is with a good quality needle valve set to 1 bubble per
second or so. Another failsafe is the controller I use, which turns the gas
off at a preset pH anyways.
Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html