RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #108

Bill,

Actually I think that 20 Euros is closer to $21.00 US right now, maybe a
little more.

I found this some time ago and have never checked it out either.  It is
made by what I think is a German company called IKS though they appear
to have a US branch - http://www.iks-usa.com/.  They make control units
and related equipment and I think they have some software to go along
with their equipment.  It is not what I would call cheap but if control
is what you want they appear to do it.

Charles