Re: CO2 x Kh

Ok, Dave.
Probably there´s a fifth hipothesis that has occurred to me now (and I´m
brave to tell you): maybe I´m misreading the test results and probably my kh
is really below 1 (I´d a drop from 6.8 to 6.2 from my first attempt of CO2
injection within 2 hours… I think this can be described as a sudden drop,
isn´t it?). Once the test kit is brazilian, I´m checking with people here to
confirm this suspition, and I´ll post my questions again with this
malfunctioning-test-kit issue closed.
Thanks for the tips.
Gustavo Adolfo Lapido Loureiro
(21) 2507 - 5464